WHY PAY MORE FOR A FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY OR DIVORCE LAWYER?
LIVING TRUSTS AND ESTATE PLANNING.
Quality Law for Less is a qualified resource that you can count on. Save time and money. With over 25 years combined experience working with individuals and businesses. We are knowledgeable and understanding. Don’t spend countless money on a divorce lawyer, family law attorney, estate planning living trust law firm.
We are proud to provide accurate, prompt and inexpensive services to our clients. Our services vary from complicated divorces, wills and living trusts, to simple notary services. We can confidently say there is nothing in the legal field we have not encountered. We will treat you professionally with courtesy and patience. We can assist you with almost any legal problem at minimal cost to you. Free consultations and payment plans are available. Before you pay a thousands or more to a divorce lawyer, family law attorney, estate planning living trust law firm; contact Quality Law For Less for a free consultation.
Providing quality divorce, family law, and living trust services in the following California locations:
Tel: (650) 544-3382.
Tel: (916) 370-3537.
Tel: (916) 370-3537.
SOUTH LAKE TAHOE – EL DORADO
Tel: (530) 314-3757.
Our goal is to help you obtain accurate, excellent, and prompt information while servicing your legal needs at an affordable price. Quality Law For Less can assist you without spending thousands of dollars on a divorce lawyer or family law attorney. We also prepare Living Trusts and Estate Planning.
- Divorce, including legal separation, annulment, dissolution of domestic partnerships, property division, sam sex marriage and uncontested divorce
- Support, including child support, spousal support and any temporary orders
- Child custody and related topics such as paternity, modifications and parental relocation
- Division of property and retirement accounts, including drafting Qualified Domestic Relations Order (QDRO) documents
- Other juvenile and elderly care options, including guardianship, conservatorship, adoption, grandparent rights and stepparent adoption
- Living Trusts, Durable Power of Attorney, Health Care Directive, Pour-Over Will, Notary
- Domestic violence restraining orders, contested cases and/or uncontested settlement agreements
- Save time and money, say goodbye to divorce lawyers, family law attorneys, estate planning living trust law firms
Providing quality divorce, family law, and living trust services in Sacramento, Folsom, Elk Grove, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin, Rancho Cordova, Lake Tahoe, San Mateo, Menlo Park, Redwood City, San Bruno, Burlingame and surrounding. Saving you thousands of dollars in comparison to most divorce lawyers, family law attorneys, estate planning and living trust law firms.
Quality Law For Less has implemented customer friendly pricing for legal services. Unlike most divorce lawyers, family law attorneys, estate planning living trust law firms which bill their clients by the hour. Quality Law For Less offers a flat fee that does not vary due to the complexity of your case. Our fees are a flat fee, from start to finish. No hidden fees and no strings attached. Free consultations are available. Don’t spend thousands of dollars on a divorce attorney or family law lawyer. Contact Quality Law for Less.
The Quality Law For Less provides comprehensive and customized estate, family law and living trust legal services to all clients, regardless of the size of their case or assets. Our knowledgeable legal professionals and staff will provide you with personalized attention.
Quality Law For Less provides a free case evaluation and free consultation to discuss your legal issue. Call or message Quality Law For Less today regarding your particular situation for a hands on, in person or remotely consultation. The legal professionals at Quality Law For Less are experienced, and most importantly ready to assist you with your complex or simple legal needs.
Disclaimer: We are not divorce lawyers or family law attorneys.
We can only provide self-help services at your specific direction.
Save time and money without using a divorce lawyer, family law attorney,
or an estate planning living trust law firm.